Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Very First Blog~Whats in Store!

I am so excited to finally be writing my very first blog!  This has been in the back of my mind for a while now and something I have wanted to do.  I really need a push to get going and today seemed perfect!
I am excited to write about all things that I get up to over the next little while.  I enjoy cooking and baking and will be sure to show you some of my many favorite fall recipes.  I also love to read and will provide some book reviews but most of all I love to challenge PINTREST!  I promise to document my trials and tribulations of Pintrest as they happen. 
Like I said in the "About Me" section I have a BEST friend named Danielle and hopefully she will be writing on this blog as well since she has some really fun ideas and things she does with her kids.  She is always making them super cute lunches and keeping them busy with many crafts and games. 
Very recently we were both introduced into couponing and price matching so you can bet there will be MANY blogs about that since it has literally taken over every spare minute of our free time.  We are currently both learning and are excited to share our buys with everyone.

Welcome to my Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment