Monday, October 6, 2014

Artsy Fartsy! Let's Get Crafty!

Our first "girls craft, food and drinks" night was a total hit!  According to all the likes from our friends on Facebook everyone also liked our easy to do Halloween craft!  When I first planned the craft I figured that we would have our completed projects within an hour and we would spend the remainder of the night eating, drinking and laughing.  All of those did happen, however the craft took us about 6 hours! YES SIX HOURS and that's not because of all the drinking and eating we were doing, it was because of waiting on the paint to dry.  I must warn you if you want to attempt this craft you should prime your surfaces first.
All of our supplies were purchased at the Dollarama and cost a total of $11.
~Paint (your choice of colours)
~Brushes
~Wine Glasses
 This was a great starter craft and we had tons of fun dong it.  
As I stated above we waited and waited and waited in between coats, but the end product was totally worth it!

When planning our night we decided that we would each also bring an appetizer to snack on throughout the evening.  I must say the food, company, drinks and activity was so much fun.  I definitely would recommend to get a group together and try it out!
(Pizza Dip, Chicken Buffalo and Epicure's Extraordinary Cheese Dip) 

For more information on the craft or the appetizers leave me a comment and I will reply as soon as possible!~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment