Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fifty Shades of OMG! Movie and Pre-Release Review

Not sure where to begin and I feel so much pressure to be writing this review since so many people are waiting to hear about it! HA!
Well lets begin:
Book vs Movie:
If you haven't read the book, DON'T!  why you ask?  Well sorry EL James but you should have invested in an editor.  It was horribly written!  The movie on the other hand was great!  I dont know if it was great because my expectations were so low because a) the book was horribly written or b) because Charlie Hunnam wasn't playing Christian Grey.  With that being said Jamie Dornan did a good job, not what I expected but he filled the roll and Dakota Johnson did a amazing job as Anastasia Steele.
Also for all of you that are dying to know there was tons of nakedness!!!!!
So all and all I give the movie two thumbs up.  It is a good girls night out that will provide you with lots of giggles!


Pre-Release Event by Passion Parties
What a well organized and fun night!  Kudos to the organizers! Amy-Lynn Murdoch was a great hostess, (To book a party or order some great things just click on her name)  For a total of apx $19 that got you: admission, medium popcorn, medium drink and a pretty awesome swag bag.  Cant beat that price.
I will admit I was a bit sad that my swag bag didn't have the same as Danielle's, however a nice girl named Crystal up'd my SWAG!!


My swag bag 

Danielle's treat

All in all I had a great girls night out.  It was well worth $20 and I am looking forward to the next two movies.

This is the selfie that has won me the new nickname T-Rex Arms!
I will be purchasing a selfie stick ASAP <3





2 comments:

  1. There were toys in some of the bags?? :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Janice, yes some had some didn't. I did get a full size container of bath salts in mine that smell awesome and I am looking forward to using :-)

      Delete