Thursday, July 9, 2015

July Mid-Month Review and What I have been up to

Hello, again!  Once again I went on hiatus.  I seem to get in a writing funk and don't end up reporting on what I have been up to, even though nothing fun has really happened....BUT....I have tried a few new things lately and I want to tell you about them.
*Note: I am in no way compensated for the products that I will mention in this BLOG.  I paid for these products 100% on my own


First product that I want to mention is the FITBIT Flex.  I purchased the product only yesterday and already I am OBSESSED.
"This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep quality and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It’s the motivation you need to get out and be more active."

I purchased the product yesterday at around noon, set it up and by the end of the day I had almost reached my first goal!
I am not a huge fan of the colour but my only choices were the blue and black.  I am already shopping for cute accessorized bands online!
I also downloaded the app for my android so I can see my up to date progress throughout the day.
The Fitbit Flex retails at Walmart for $119.95 but yesterday I was able to admatch from another store and scored it for $99.99.  I give this product ***** (5 Stars)

Next product that I purchased and was so excited to try was the TERRA Tropical Chips.  I purchased the bag from a local Bakery and they retailed for $4.95 (ASTRONOMICAL :-( ) But since I was on day 5 of my low carb diet everything looked amazing and I probably would have paid double for them.  Anyways I have had a few of Terra's products and the sweet potato chips are one of my favorite chips. Sweet yet salty and are actually healthy for you, so I imagined that this bag would be heavenly!  Guess what?  Total disappointment.  There were a few coconut flakes, one or two plantains, a few Terra and Batata and ONE BEET CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown emoticon Total disappointment since beet chips are my all time favorite. The bag was filled with sweet potato chips (which like I said before I love) but when you are looking forward to all the other flavors it makes you sad! I have contacted the company on Monday to relay my disappointment but have yet to hear from them. I have to give this product ** (two stars) for the lack of variety but **** (4 stars) because I still love the potato chips.
Let me know if you have tried either of the above and your thoughts and feelings on them. Stay tuned for some more fun blogs that I have in the works! Girls day fun!, Colour Vibe (5k), Party Island. Also I have some Pintrest posts that I have put to the test that will also be in an upcoming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment