Thursday, September 24, 2015

ITS A FREE FOR Fall! #GotItFree

Happy FALL!
Tonight I am going to do an honest review!  I plan on doing lots of these as I maneuver through the Autumn  season.
First off I would like to say I LOVE this mascara!  When they say NO CLUMPS they really mean it.  I have already long thick lashes so mascara usually isn't in my make-up routine for the simple fact that I don't really need it.  However, since @BuzzAgent sent me this awesome product #GotItFree and asked me to write a honest review on my thoughts of the product I couldn't resist.
I put this on this morning as I embarked on a busy day.  Today was one of my days where I worked two jobs almost back to back.
I applied at 7:15 am and noticed right away how smooth and simple this was to apply.  Honestly NO CLUMPS!  Usually I have to brush out my lashes and end up with flakes and clumps that look horrible.
The brush/wand is unique with its silicone type bristles and really does give your lashes volume.  I was home for a brief break in between jobs and had a chance to lye down for 45 minutes.  I got up expecting to look like a scary clown to find that there wasn't even the tiniest fleck on my face!  I finished work at 8:30, came home and had no problem washing the mascara off!  It truly was crazy how much it lived up to all the package said it did. 
I was fortunate that I #GotItFree from @BuzzAgent (more about how YOU can get free stuff at the end of this post) but looking online this mascara is very affordable (from $5-$8)
So would I recommend this to my friends, family and co-workers? Absolutely!

Now do you want to review awesome products for FREE??
of course you do, who does not like free stuff?
@BuzzAgent is a fun and cool website where you can review everyday products
Click on this link and sign up bzzagent.com/go/canada-raf2015 
 
It only takes a few minutes and I promise you will thank me when your mailbox if full of free stuff!
Let me know in the comments if you become a BuzzAgent

xo
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment